Let's find out (unwraps it and licks it once) One ... (twice) Ta-whoooo [two] ... (bites into it) three... ahem... three.

So I decided to start my alter ego blog because "Mind of Mrs Marcos" was becoming entirely too serious and since I spend a total of about 23 minutes a day being serious, I didn't want to be misrepresented on the internet (after all, the internet is all about honesty, right?).
Right now I am totally digging the retro pop culture craze that is sweeping the nation. I know, it is cliche, but my God, I freaking LOVED Mr. Owl so imagine how I felt when I came across a Mr. Owl t-shirt at my local Wal-Mart. It amuses me that I am collecting t-shirt replicas of t-shirts I wore when I was a wee one, which really brings me to the point of this new blog. I'm three years old. I mean physically I am fast approaching my mid thirties but the rest of me stalled at about three.
This blog will contain more of my ADHD tendencies, sarcasm, dry wit, immaturity...and other MAD SKILLZZZZZZ!
Boy: Mr. Turtle ? How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop ?
Mr. Turtle : I don't know. Why don't you go ask Mr. Owl.
Boy : Mr. Owl how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootie pop ?
Mr. Owl : Let's find out (unwraps it and licks it once) One ... (twice) Ta-whoooo [two] ... (bites into it) three... ahem... three.
Narrator: How many licks does it take to get the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop ? *crunch* The world may never know.





1 Comments:
DUH! Besides...you know you want to.
Post a Comment
<< Home