Dolphins...check! LED light...check! 4 easy payments...check! Batteries not included?!?! DRATS!

What is really scary is I had to go back and look at previous posts because I knew I had already posted so many hideous things with dolphins AND LED lights...I didn't want to disappoint with a repeat. Thankfully this is all new and ready for your Christmas purchases!
Dolphins In Crystal Ball With LED Light
Save Over 50%!
MSRP Of $34.99
Changes from Red... to Green... to Blue!
These elegant dolphins change colors from shades of red to blue to green and back again. The magic lies in an LED light hidden in the base of this magnificent sculpture. Looks amazing in the dark!
Uses 3 "AAA" batteries, not included. Measures: 3-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 2-1/2".
Dolphins In Crystal Ball With LED Light
PCH Price: $16.99
4 Payments Each Only: $4.25*
Labels: Horrifying Retail





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home