Saturday, January 17, 2009

hotSACKS!


I love using cloth tote bags for grocery shopping. All of my bags have some sort of store name on the bag, most of the time I don't care but then I came across these adorable bags on one of the frugal blogs I subscribe to - JANE4girls

The bags are so much cuter than what I am using now. Take a look at the website for the bags.

Jane is having a contest and one lucky winner will receive an Ultimate hotSACK set of 5. Visit Jane's blog to enter the contest!


Good luck!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger dm said...

Those are way cuter than the Target bags I use.

1/19/2009 9:58 AM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

I know! Super cute, right??

1/19/2009 12:03 PM  
Blogger Bill Roehl said...

nerds.

1/19/2009 6:10 PM  
Blogger dm said...

Bill's just jealous.

1/29/2009 8:55 PM  
Blogger Bill Roehl said...

You know it!

1/29/2009 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here