Saturday, April 11, 2009

For real?!



#1 If I saw a spider that looked like the one in this picture...well, let's just say there would probably be a puddle next to the Spider Catcher

#2 Seriously? You need to BUY a contraption to 'save the world one bug at a time?' Isn't it the same as a piece of paper and a cup? Uh, no, I wouldn't spend $11.96 for PCH's version of a Spider Catcher...I would just scream my head off until Mr Marcos killed the spider and flushed it down the toilet.

Spider Catcher
Plus 1 FREE!
Catch Insects, Then Let Them Go The Animal-Friendly Ways!

* Easy-To-Use
* No Harsh Pesticides

This handy Spider Catcher allows you to catch spiders and insects and release them outside.
Made of plastic. Measures: 4.8" x 4.8" x 4.3".

Spider Catcher - (Plus 1 FREE!)
PCH Price: $11.96
4 Payments Each Only: $2.99

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here