Sunday, July 05, 2009

Miscellaneous Stuff About Me!

1. What kind of SOAP is in your bathtub right now? By the sink - anti bacterial foaming soap in pear scent. In the tub - 2 different Bath & Body Works shower gels (1 bottle of "Dancing Waters" and 1 bottle of "Japanese Cherry Blossom - switch off depending on my current mood). Oh, and the Mister's shower gel (no idea which brand).

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Yes, just cut up 1/2 of one and the other half is in the 2nd refrigerator to be cut up in a few days.

3. What would you change about your living room? New carpet...our house was built in 1978 and we still have the original poop brown carpet...functional but some day I would like newer carpeting.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Actually, the dishwasher is running right now...so on their way from dirty to clean?

5. What is in your fridge? Skim milk, condiments, celery, lettuce, tomatoes, watermelon, cherries, strawberries, grapes, plums, cheese, eggs, deli turkey, our reuse-able water bottles, yogurt, jello pudding cups, sour cream, steaks that are marinating for Sunday's dinner.

6. White or wheat bread? Wheat, 100% whole grain.

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? a basket full of booze and a basket full of cereal boxes...something for everyone!

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It is a lake scene with cottages and lighthouses (sounds bad but I like it)

9. How many plants are in your home? 0

10. Is your bed made right now? Yes.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Both...but prefer Soft Scrub.

12. Is your closet organized? Organized chaos that overwhelms me when I think about trying to get rid of some stuff.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? Um? Well, there is a light bulb...and a switch to turn it off and on...why? Is the flashlight missing and we're filing a missing flashlight report?

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No, neither of us like iced tea.

16. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? It is usually fairly tidy but the Mister has a lot going on right now and hasn't put stuff away from repairing his motorcycle and my Explorer...maybe he can tidy that up tomorrow.

17. Curtains or blinds? Both, curtains or valances over the blinds. I'm seriously debating getting rid of all the blinds because I HATE to clean them.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No, just the TV since the Mister can't fall asleep without the TV.

20. How often do you vacuum? Usually once a week, should probably do it daily since we have 5 pets that shed a lot...but I'm lazy.

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard if I'm brushing in the sink, electric if I'm brushing in the shower.

22. What color is your toothbrush? Pink.

23. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Yes, and I change them out for several holidays.

24. What is in your oven right now? Nothing

25. Is there anything under your bed? A LOT of cat hair.

26. Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning up all the long hair all over the toilet.

27. What retro items are in your home? Not much in the retro department.

28. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yes

29. How many mirrors are in your home? 9 I think?

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No

31. What color are your walls? Mostly shade of browns/beige

32. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? Telly and stella could be pretty fierce weapons if they felt like it.

33. What does your home smell like right now? I don't smell anything.

34. Favorite candle scent? Pumpkin Pie Spice or clean linen or apple cinnamon.

35. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? Big dill pickles and some disgusting 'bread and butter' pickles.

36. What color is your favorite Bible? Uh...

37. Ever been on your roof? Mark hoists himself up there sometimes but I've never done that because I'm scared of heights.

38.Do you own a stereo? Several

39. How many TVs do you have? Six.

40. How many house phones? Six.

41. Do you have a housekeeper? Yes, but I prefer to be called "Wife" or "honey," NOT 'house keeper'

42. What style do you decorate in? "style"...The style is hidden behind the dust bunnies and animal fur. We're more into functionality instead of adhering to a specific 'style.'

43. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Usually solid colors.

44. Is there a smoke detector outside each of the kid's bedrooms in your home? We don't have any kids, but we do have two smoke detectors (with built in carbon monoxide alarms) outside each set of bedrooms.

45. In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Our 3 cats and 2 dogs...and pictures.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here