Richard the Lionheart Sword

I wonder what the mailman would say when he delivered this package...all 49 inches of it, AND a bargain at only $79.96.
Richard The Lionheart Sword
Save Over 25%!
Similar Items Sell Elsewhere For $113.97
Authentic Replica Sword of the Crusades!
The third son of King Henry II and Eleanor of Aquitaine, Richard the Lionheart was skilled in battle, highly cultured and well-educated. This finely detailed sword is just like the one used by Richard the Lionheart in his famous quest for Jerusalem!
* Carbon Steel blade
* Decorative handle
* Wood plaque, ready to wall mount
Made of carbon steel and pine. Mounted measures 49" x 12" x 3". Hardware included. For adult collector use only.
Add To Cart
Richard The Lionheart Sword
PCH Price: $79.96
4 Payments Each Only: $19.99
Labels: Horrifying Retail





3 Comments:
Mmm all this talk about swords and mounting makes me umm want the Bedazzled sheath to go w/it.
This would look cool with my "Lord Of The Rings" replica Ring I paid $173.oo for. Nice..
BTW Mrs Marcos, I've been a kicking my ass to get some good lines on the blog because I know you like a good turn of a phrase.. I've missed you on the old blog :( You leave most excellent humerous comments.
Awwww, thanks, Mr. Sank! I will try to stop by more often, I just get so busy perusing swords and other horrifying items!
Post a Comment
<< Home