Wednesday, September 01, 2010

1975 Called, it wants this purse back.



Gee, I wonder why they have to give away most of this crap for free?

Stylish Leather Handbag
Plus 4 FREE Accessories!
A $39.71 Total Comparable Value
You'll Always Be In Style With This Luxurious, Genuine Leather Handbag.
The soft, beige patchwork leather accentuates any outfit and the zippered outer pocket keeps your most-used items at your fingertips. It's ideal for any occasion—from a day at the office to a night on the town.

You also receive 4 FREE matching accessories with purchase of the handbag:
Wallet
Cosmetic Bag
Coin Purse
Eyeglass Case

Handbag measures: 13" x 9.1" x 4". Cosmetic Bag measures: approx. 5.5" x 3.9" x 1.2". Wallet measures: approx. 8" x 4.5". Coin Purse measures: approx. 3.9" x 2.8" x 0.8". Eyeglass Case measures: approx. 8.5" x 4.5" x 0.9". Made of patchwork leather with polyester lining. Lipstick and glasses not included.
Add To Cart
Stylish Leather Handbag (Plus 4 FREE Accessories!)PCH Price: $19.96
4 Payments Each Only: $4.99

3 Comments:

Blogger dm said...

actually, I think my mom would love this handbag.

9/08/2010 7:54 PM  
Blogger dm said...

and before you dis her, her favorite restaurant is Chili's.

9/08/2010 7:54 PM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Hey, my mom would have loved it too....and I was actually alive in 1975 so I know this! ;)

9/08/2010 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here