2.5% day...
You know that clever mug or tshirt thing about giving 100% at work? Well, today I'm only giving 2.5% even though it clearly states today is 5% day. It is hard work being this lazy while managing to look busy so you don't get additional work dumped on you, but I manage. I have mad skillz. We have a temporary supervisor because our old supervisor retired and our new supervisor doesn't start until March 1. It is kind of like having a long term sub at school. Nobody pays any attention to her but she managed to send out an email that angered all of us..hence the 2.5% day. So, enjoy my "efforts" today, Evil Empire. Next week I'll be back to my typical 12% (Monday's customary amount)...if you're lucky and nobody irks me.
I Give 100% At Work:
12% on Monday
23% on Tuesday
40% on Wednesday
20% on Thursday
5% on Friday
Labels: every day blatherings





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home