Friday, October 21, 2005

Gimme

We're in the middle of the annual cubicle driven charity frenzy here at work. Bake Sales! Make Your Own Nachos! Raffle Tickets for Baskets of STUFF! Silent Auctions! Casual Day Stickers! Yeah, I'm serious on that last one. They dangle casual wear before me like crack to Tyrone Biggums. I'm allowed to dress like a "semi-professional" slob if I donate to the cause and purchase these stickers. Now, let me put this out there that it isn't that I'm against charitable giving. I actually do donate to most of these causes. I only get offended because I seriously got 13 emails today reminding me to GIVE GIVE GIVE! By the time I'm done GIVE GIVE GIVING I have to sign up for the very programs I'm helping to support. One of my co-conspirators here at work sent me her version of Casual Day Stickers to sell to the drones:

I’m casual today because I donated my soul to the devil.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

amen sista!

10/21/2005 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here