Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Useless information about me...feel free to add your own answers

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Dairy Queen
2. Paraprofessional in elementary school (teachers aide)
3. Property accountant for several rental properties
4. Corporate minion for the evil empire

Four movies you would watch over and over: (none-my ADHD prevents me from sitting through most movies ONCE let alone over and over...but I'll play along)
1. Office Space
2. My Cousin Vinny
3. Lady and the Tramp
4. Happy Gilmore

Four places you have lived:
1. Levenworth, Kansas
2. Savannah, Georgia
3. Minneapolis, MN
4. Lakeville, MN

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Family Guy
2. Daily Show
3. South Park
4. Reno 911

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Rochester, NY
2. New York City, NY
3. Boston, MA
4. Orlando, FL

Four websites I visit daily:
1. http://www.airamericaradio.com/
2. http://www.yahoo.com/
3. http://www.sweetjesusihatebilloreilly.com/
4. http://www.thestateofhockey.net

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Shrimp (without legs or eyeballs)
2. Tacos
3. Turkey
4. Potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed sleeping
2. Driving to the Lottery Office to claim my winnings
3. Rochester, NY visiting the fam
4. DisneyWorld

Four people I am tagging that I think will respond.....
1. Megan
2. Rachel (if she knows whats good for her *snort*)
3. Danielle
4. Mark (but he might be too busy with work...yuck)

Four things I always carry with me
1. Cell Phone
2. Visa Check Card
3. Blistex Lip Infusion
4. Headache Medicine

Four things that put a smile on your face
1. My puppies, Telly and Stella
2. Baby feet
3. Soft, warm, snuggly things
4. My husband *swoon*

Four things that you still want to do with your life
1. Go to Italy and Ireland
2. Pay off my student loans
3. Get down to my goal weight
4. Make some babies

Four of the worse things that you've ever eaten
1. PRAWNS!! *shakes fist at sister*
2. Magnesium Citrate (I drank that)
3. "Egg Bake" (or quiche)
4. If it looks gross or smells gross I usually don't eat it so I miss out on most disgusting foods

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Yeah, I could use a few suggestions. I've tried Imitrex with no help.

3/23/2006 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here