Seriously? Does this sound like a good idea to anyone?

Totally Nude Yoga And Tai Chi DVD
Save 20% Off!
Sold Elsewhere For $19.99!
2-in-1 DVD!
The graceful movements of Tai Chi and Yoga, demonstrated by beautiful, nude performers! This two-hour, 2-in-1 DVD will mesmerize you with its unique blend of athleticism and erotica!
DVD/120 min./Mature audiences/Rated 18+. Warning: This DVD contains nudity, sexually explicit material and adult subject matter. Will be shipped discreetly.
I had to create a new "label" for this one...
Labels: Horrifying Retail





2 Comments:
To me it sounds like the perfect way to get an unwilling (read: male) spouse to agree to yoga.
Now, if only they made Dancing with the Stars like this -- then maybe I'd show more interest when my wife watched it several times a week :)
I agree with Bill. I'd totally do this type of yoga.
Post a Comment
<< Home