Friday, July 25, 2008

In honor of our Anniversary :)

1. Who is your love? My husband, Mark

2. How long have you been together? 7 1/2 years, married for 5!

3. How long did you two date? About 2 1/2 years

4. How old is your love? 38...he turns 39 next month

6. Who said “I love you” first? He did...and I said "don't say that" while crying because I was afraid he was too good to be true.

7. Who is taller? He is. He is 5'11 & I'm 5'4".

8. Who sings better? He does...100%

9. Who is smarter? He is about most stuff...but I am about senseless trivia and removing laundry stains.

10. Whose temper is worse? Well, I fly off the handle over silly little things, but if he gets mad then his temper is worse!

11. Who does the laundry? I do all of it, I love to do laundry.

12. Who takes out the garbage? I do usually, but if I ask him to he will.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me :)

14. Who pays the bills? I pay most of them, there are a couple that he takes care of since I claim ignorance on that particular bank's website.

15. Who is better with the computer? He is, he's been a network engineer and now a programmer. I'm better at wrecking the computer!

16. Who mows the lawn? I do.

17. Who cooks dinner? I usually do but if I am sick or something he can cook pretty well.

18. Who drives when you are together? He does.

19. Who pays when you go out? He does...its a joint checking account but he usually whips out his wallet first.

20. Who is most stubborn? I would probably say me.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us, something usually makes us crack up laughing and then we go from there.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Well, my dad is local but we only see him a couple times a year (birthdays, holidays). His family is in upstate NY, we only see them once a year but it is 24/7 for 7 to 10 days....so you do the math.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.

24. Who asked who out? He asked me.

25. Who proposed? He did!

26. Who is more sensitive? Me...too sensitive at times!

27. Who has more friends? He has a lot of friends and is really good about staying in touch with them. I don't have a lot of friends - just a few close ones and I am TERRIBLE about staying in touch.

28. Who has more siblings? Trick question. I have 2 sisters and a brother. He has 1 sister and 1 brother...and 3 step brothers and one step sister!

29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does...but I wash them! :)

30. How did you meet? That is confidential ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill Roehl said...

1. Who is your love? Kim

2. How long have you been together? Just under 8 years, married for just under 3.

3. How long did you two date? About 5 years.

4. How old is your love? 26.

6. Who said “I love you” first? Me. She immediately said she did too.

7. Who is taller? I am. 6' to her 5'9".

8. Who sings better? We both suck.

9. Who is smarter? Book smart, Kim. Anything else, me.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.

11. Who does the laundry? Me.

12. Who takes out the garbage? 99.99% of the time, I do.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? From the foot of the bed, I sleep on the right.

14. Who pays the bills? Kim set them all up on auto pay. So really, neither of us do.

15. Who is better with the computer? Me.

16. Who mows the lawn? The lawn care company.

17. Who cooks dinner? I do.

18. Who drives when you are together? I do, unless I've been drinking.

19. Who pays when you go out? I do because Kim doesn't like to figure out tips.

20. Who is most stubborn? I am.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? I suppose my parents because we vacation the same week in the same area as they do, yearly.

23. Who kissed who first? I don't remember.

24. Who asked who out? She chased me.

25. Who proposed? I did.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me.

27. Who has more friends? Me.

28. Who has more siblings? She does. I'm an only child. She's the youngest of 5.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I do.

30. How did you meet? College. I was drunk at the bar, surprise, surprise. She chased me for weeks until I broke down.

7/25/2008 6:19 PM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Cute, thanks for sharing :)

7/25/2008 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here