Sunday, October 26, 2008

Doing it for my country!

I feel a sudden need to blog daily...our country is depending on my efforts! ;)

I'll do some research for the CVS and Walgreens deals and get them posted (probably Monday).

I need to come up with a new Halloween costumes for next Friday. We were smurfs for our Halloween party and while it was a great costume I don't feel like reliving the blue paint for the next party.

We had our annual Halloween party last night (Saturday). It was a lot of fun, a lot of work...but I think it was a good time for all.

The wind today is crazy! It was a nice day to be snug as a bug in a rug at home with my furry babies. Tony (cat) is perched on my lap right now (soaking up some body warmth, I'm sure).

We'll be gearing up for a visit from Mark's parents 11/6-11/1l. We always love when they visit and are sad when they return to Rochester, NY. We need to firm up some plans for Mark's parents to see some of my family. Stella needs a haircut so she looks pretty for "Grandma and Grandpa." Other than those details I just need to get the house clean (my issue...everybody else thinks the house looks fine).

We had snow today, crazy! Mark used to hate winter because he felt cooped up inside but since he discovered skiing and snowmobiling he seems to look forward to winter. We need more snow than we got today (flurries that didn't stick) but I'm sure he'll be getting the snowmobiles ready for action soon. I love winter, I know, CRAZY! I love being cozy at home...I'm still in love with our house after more than 5 years. I love sweatshirts and fuzzy warm blankets, love watching the snow whirl around and the wind blow, hot chocolate, slippers...love it.

Well, I didn't get much sleep last night/today so I better get to bed. I'm hoping tomorrow is an easy day at work!

Good night!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Roehl said...

I look forward to your updated drivel.

10/27/2008 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here