Because I miss him and like to think about him...
What are your middle names?
My middle name is Lynn. Mark's middle name is Douglas although he was a rebel in high school and some how changed Douglas to "Doug" and that is how it appears on his driver's license.
How long have you been together?
We've been married since July 2003, dated 2 years before that.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About 30 minutes?
Who asked whom out?
He asked me, I'm kind of old fashioned in that department.
How old are each of you?
I'm 36, he's OLD...39.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
Well, Mark's family is in New York so we can't just drop by for Sunday dinner but when we do see them we are out there for at least a week and staying in a cottage with them...so it is 24/7 for a week. My siblings are local and we see them occassionally. If you average these two answers together they are probably about equal.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
I would have to say our biggest difference is what is hard on us. I'm pretty much a homebody/introvert and Mark is very social. I would have to say he's very accomodating to me but once in a while he wants to go out and I'm not very gracious about wanting to NOT go out. Usually we work it out but I know I should really try to be better about going out more often.
Did you go to the same school?
No, he's from Rochester, New York and I'm from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He went to Berklee in Boston for college and I went to St. Kate's in St. Paul.
Are you from the same home town?
No, I think we've covered this?
Who is smarter?
Well that depends on how you define "smart." If you want to know "Who starred in that one movie with the guy and he was a spy and there was a girl and she...." then I am smarter. If you want to know the aerodynamic properties of blahblahblah, then Mark is smarter. I know a lot of useless crap, he knows a lot of higher intelligence stuff.
Who is the most sensitive?
Well, I cry at the drop of a hat...and I carry my own hat. Mark is sensitive but shows it in a more dignified manner.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Um, I know this is bad, but probably McDonalds! I guess the good part of this is that we rarely eat out so if we do, we grab McDonalds.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
To Boston in 2004, to the Arizona/Mexico border in 2007
Who has the craziest exes?
Neither really, we don't have contact with any of them and I've never seen any of them on "Most Wanted" so I assume nobody's cracked in the head.
Who has the worst temper?
I do for some things and Mark does for some things.
Who does the cooking?
Mostly me. Mark will definitely cook if I ask him to or if I'm not feeling well, otherwise, I'm usually home earlier so I will start dinner.
Who is the neat-freak?
For SURE me!
Who is more stubborn?
Depends what we're discussing.
Who hogs the bed?
Telly and Murray...they nicely allow us to share the bed with them
Who wakes up earlier?
Usually Mark
Where was your first date?
Long story
Who is more jealous?
We both have our moments ;)
How long did it take to get serious?
Not very long
Who eats more?
Him but only because I had weight loss surgery and am physically unable to eat as much as him...however, I'm more likely to eat an ice cream sandwich while waiting for Telly to go pee in the middle of the night!
Who does the laundry?
OMG Me because I love it!!!! (and I'm not kidding)
Who's better with the computer?
I am super good at breaking computers...he's good at everything else computer related
Who drives when you are together?
He does, I hate to drive
Labels: meme





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home