Friday, February 06, 2009

Breaking with Tradition...

Usually my horrifying retail items come from Publisher's Clearinghouse (some day I'm going to win a major prize - or so they keep telling me). Anyway, they are my "go to" source for most things hideous. Imagine my horrorified delight when I came across this beautiful item on a site that I've ordered from in the past! I present to you:



Flip Flop Tea Light Holder
Add a touch of Irish fun to your décor! With its jaunty leprechaun and oodles of shamrocks, this colorful ceramic holder is perfect. (Tea light not included.) Imported. Boxed. 8 x 3 1/4 x 2 1/2".

Flip Flop Tea Light Holder - OL304
In Stock! (I'm shocked)
Originally $9.99 NOW PRICED AT $3.00


You better hurry, while they are still in stock! I seriously can't comprehend what they were going for here? I don't think to myself "Nothing reminds me of Ireland like a ceramic flip flop! Add in a leprechaun and I'm sold!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Smith said...

That is so funny, I really like the shine on his hat...really seals the deal.

2/06/2009 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here