More useless info about me
Survey-type Meme
Do you wear slippers?
Yes, year round. My step-mother buys me a new pair almost every Christmas and ALWAYS buys them one size too small. Not a big deal, I go and exchange them, I just think it is funny that she is so consistent with the wrong size. Right now I have some black and brown slippers from Macy's, love them, think about them when I'm at work and long for the moment when I can slip them on again. God, I am a freak!
How many pictures are in your living room?
Like 9 or something? I don't know. If I walk out there and count them, my husband will be certain I've lost my mind.
Do you wear a bra to bed at night?
Um no...who does this?!?!
Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns?
Every.Single.Time.I.See.It.On.The.Schedule! Love the Brady Bunch!!
Are you allergic to anything?
Cigarette smoke, grass, mold, hard work (hehe kidding!)
When was the last time you called in sick?
Last Wednesday
Have you ever been in a car accident?
Several but not for a long time (like 2002?)
What is your favorite snack food?
Chips, popcorn...I'm not picky
Do you think you have a big butt?
Yeah, see above
Would you like to look like your mom when you are her age?
My mom is dead :/
Have you ever seen a tornado?
No
Do you think Barack Obama is sexy?
In a way, but mostly I think he is awesome and his wife is awesome and I am just so thrilled that he is our president.
If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first?
Our house...actually we would find a piece of land, order our dream house and then travel for 6 months while the house was built.
What time is it right now?
7:57 PM
Are you pregnant?
No :/
Have you ever been pregnant?
No, thanks for bringing it up
Do you like men who wear pink shirts and flip-flops?
Not particularily but it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Way too many to count...but if my husband reads this the answer is 3 ;)
Do you think you are a hypochondriac?
Sometimes
Do you own a dictionary?
Several but usually use Merriam Webster online
Where was the last place you went on vacation?
Rochester, New York
Do you talk about your friends behind their back?
No, if I am talking about someone behind their back I don't like that person
Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it?
No, I am fully aware of my fatness, again, thanks for bringing it up
What color is your mouse pad?
Blue
Does your kitchen have a theme?
Not really. we have some Italian theme things and when we bought the house 5 1/2 years ago there was an apple border painted on the walls that we've never bothered to paint over. Maybe someday...but for now the headache of painting outweighs the ideas of redecorating
Do you like to mow the yard?
I kind of do but the allergies make me suffer for it - I usually get a pretty good migraine from mowing.
Are you addicted to using Febreze?
I like it but I could quit any time
What is your ring size?
7 I think? I don't know for sure
When was the last time you consumed alcohol?
It has been a while...probably had some boxed wine at home within the last month (wow, I sound cool!)
Do you know someone who gets food stamps?
Not that I know of
Do you have a basement in your home?
Yes, finished with 2 bedrooms, 3/4 bath, family room, and music studio (and of course, laundry room)
Are you still in love with one of your exes?
No
Any big plans for the summer?
Annual cottage trip in Upstate New York, camping for 4th of July...that is about it for now
What is your favorite comfort food?
Macaroni and cheese
Do you prefer broccoli or asparagus?
Uh neither, gross
What color are your bedroom walls?
White
Whom do you live with?
Mr Marcos, 2 dogs (Telly and Stella), 3 cats (Murray, Casper, and Tony)
Which Star Wars movie is your favorite?
Surprisingly, I liked them all
How about Harry Potter?
I've read all of the books except the last one (it is on the book shelf), I think I've seen most of the movies but they all kind of blur together
What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Religulous
Did you get the popcorn or candy?
I think we had popcorn
What is the most romantic text in your inbox?
"Home soon, LY"
Have you ever played miniature golf on a date?
Yeah
What’s a phrase you overuse?
"WTF?!?!" and "Seriously?!"
Where do you buy most of your shoes?
Famous Footwear? I don't know
Do you always use good grammar?
Usually
Do you have an accent or a speech impediment?
Depends on who you ask, I don't think I do but sometimes my East coast husband laughs at they way I say certain words.
What did you eat today?
A banana, 1/2 turkey sandwich, baked potato, pork chop, Coca Cola
What do you do at work?
Try to look busy so I don't get more work dumped on me, oh you mean what is my job? Billing and enrollment for a big insurance company. Like the job, dislike the majority of co-workers
Do you know the rules to any sports?
They have rules? Blah
Do you prefer to watch or play sports?
I like to hit the snack bar
What is your favorite kind of hat to wear?
I had the best winter hat ever from Lands End - it was kind of blueberry blue and looked just like Paddington Bear's hat. I lost it 2 years ago and I'm still sad about it
Do you pray?
Yes, but my ADHD kicks in and I forget where I was and have to start over
Whom do you pray to?
God, Jesus, the fates
What is the closest mountain to your house?
I have no idea...we don't have mountains in Minnesota
When is the next time you will move?
I don't know, not really planning on moving
Isn’t there something better you could be doing right now?
Its a little early for bed, so no
Is there anything good on TV?
The Super Bowl is on, some of the commercials are good
Does your significant other have a MySpace?
I think he does but like me, prefers Facebook
What is your dream marriage proposal?
Already happened 6 years ago :)
What are your nicknames and who gave them to you?
Yeah...I think I will skip this question
How often do you wear jewelry?
I never take my wedding rings off, other than that most days I wear earrings
What size engine is in your vehicle?
V-6? I don't know for sure - one that needs gasoline to run
What do you need to do tomorrow?
Go to work, that's about it
Whom do you hope never to see again?
Certain co-workers but unless a meteor hits earth tonight, probably isn't going to work out for me
Which friend of yours lives the farthest away?
My friend, Schana Banana - she lives in Seattle
Labels: meme





1 Comments:
Thanks for the salsa chicken recipe! I'll have to try that soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home