Something to do...it has been a while
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Separated when I was 1.5 years old, divorced when I was 4 years old
2) Are you a vegetarian?
No, I wish I could be because of the whole killing thing...but meat is too tasty
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Not that I’m aware of
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
Wedding/engagement ring on my left hand and a plain silver wedding ring on my right hand (Mister bought it for me when we were in Arizona)
6) Favorite time of day?
8:OO PM, we're home, chores are done, bedtime is on the horizon
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Not usually.
8) Do you wear makeup?
Very very rarely, it makes my face feel greasy
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope
10) Do you color your hair?
Yes but not religiously
11) What do you wear to bed?
pajamas - duh. Silky nighty during the summer, leggings and a sweatshirt in the winter
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
I plead the fifth
13) Can you roll your tongue?
No
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
No
15) What kind of sneakers?
Skechers
16) Do you believe in abortions?
'believe in?' I think it needs to be available in certain circumstances but I couldn't do it.
17) What is your hair color?
Black...with some gray hairs
18) Future child’s name?
We have some picked out but nothing carved in stone.
19) Do you snore?
Yeah
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Ireland and Italy
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes. I have an 'imitation Louie' that I sleep with every night. 'Imitation Louie' is a stuffed dog that looks just like our last dog, Louie, the Springer Spaniel. Mark bought him for me before we were married because I missed Louie when we were apart.
22) If you won the lottery…
We would pay off all of our bills and build a house, then travel.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburgers on the grill, hot dogs boiled in water only.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Turkey
26) City, beach or country?
benefits to all three
27) What was the last thing you touched?
the keyboard?
28) Where did you eat last?
French fries and a large Coke from McDonalds
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Thursday - my back hurts and the pain got to me.
30) Do you read blogs?
Yeah, google reader is my bff
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Why?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
No
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
I like Nexxus products for my hair and Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't know, I'm sleeping
35) Ocean or pool?
Pool so I can see the bottom and make sure no snakes or rats or sharks or jellyfish are sneaking up on me
36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Right now, Kellie Pickler - "Best Days of Your Life" - love the video
37) What’s your favorite color(s)?
Purple, red, pink, green
38) Window seat or aisle?
Window or middle with Mark next to the window
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Barry Williams (Greg Brady)..some others but can't think of any right now
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Depends on your definition of successful. I'm happy, I'm loved, a lot more good stuff than bad stuff...so, I think so.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl, once I married into the Italians I cut it but that is seriously frowned upon so I had to learn to twirl it up!
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
Oprah does some good humanitarian stuff but other than that I'm not really a fan of either
43) Basketball or Football?
Isn't there anything else to watch?
44) How long do your showers last?
10 - 15 minutes depending on if I'm doing the fancy shampoo/conditioner or if I'm using the 2 in 1 shampoo
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
I learned to drive using manual transmission but my last few cars have been automatic
46) Cake or ice cream?
I like them both
47) Are you self-conscious?
about some things
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
maybe once or twice ;)
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
Tramp? Really? Is that politically correct? But yeah, I have.
50) Have you been in love?
Yes, madly in love with the mister :)
51) Where do you wish you were?
Rochester at the cottage on Lake Conesus
52) Are you wearing socks?
Yes, it is very chilly today
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes
54) Can you tango?
not so much
55) Last gift you received?
Earrings and book from mother-in-law and father-in-law for my birthday
56) Last sport you played?
I played softball through 8th grade, nothing else
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Bills and groceries
58) Where do you live?
Lakeville, Minnesota
59) Where were you born?
Minneapolis, Minnesota
60) Last wedding attended?
My sister's, January 2007
61) Favorite drink(s)?
Coca Cola
62) What’d you do last weekend?
Cleaned the house, napped
63) Most hated food(s)?
Mayonnaise, beets, anything with bad textures
64) What’s your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the outside of the toilet
65) Can you sing?
No
66) Last person you instant messaged?
the Mister
67) Last place you went on holiday?
'Holiday?' We don't 'go on holiday' in the US. Last place we went on vacation? Rochester, NY
69) Current Crush?
Still crushing on the mister...other than that, Patrick Warburton
Labels: meme





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home