Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some of these are repeats...but still fun!

1. Can you fill this out without lying? Yes

2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Coca Cola

3. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Yes, it was awesome! I kissed him all over his neck! He couldn't stop giggling and shouting "STOP, AUNT JENNIFER!!!"

4. Where was your profile picture taken? Stolen from the internet

5. Can you play Guitar Hero? Doubt it, I have no musical skillz

6. Name someone that made you laugh today? Mr Marcos, he's hilarious. Then I made him laugh when we went to urgent care for his back pain and I used the stirrups as a drink holder and set my can of Coca Cola there.

7. How late did you stay up last night and why? I went to bed around 2am and then Telly woke me up around 6 to go potty. He's 5.5 years old, when will he be able to make it through the night without going outside to go potty?!?!

8. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I'd prefer to stay in Minnesota but I wouldn't mind living near Rochester, New York where my husband's family lives.

9. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes

10.Which of your friends lives closest to you? Mr Marcos...we have the same address!

11. Do you believe exes can be friends? Possibly but it would be complicated

12. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? It is the only acceptable Pepsi product

13. When was the last time you cried really hard? Last week, still mourning my kitty, Tony.

14. Where are you right now? In our den

15. What bed did you sleep in last night? My own

16. What was the last thing someone bought for you? Mr Marcos bought us some new video games and lunch!

17. Who took your profile picture? again, stolen from internet (the Mr Owl pic)

18. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Uh...I don't use the camera

19. Was yesterday better than today? No

20. Can you live a day without TV? Sure, but why?! Is the TV broken?!?!

21.Are you mad about anything? Not yet, but day is not over! ;)

22. Are you upset about anything? Still upset over Tony, other than that, pretty content

23. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Certainly!

24. Are you a bad influence? Depends on who you ask! ;)

25. Night out or night in? In, most of the time

26. What items could you not go without during the day? Mr Marcos, Coca Cola (in that order)

27. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Mr Marcos' aunt, Kris

28. What does the last text message in your Inbox say? something from mycokerewards.com

29. How do you feel about your life right now? Content

30. Do you hate anyone? I have a list, would you like that sorted by name or date added to list?

31. If we were to look in your Facebook Inbox, what would we find? An email from Aunt Peggy...and a few others I need to get to

32. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? What kind of drugs are we talking here? I'm going to need a lawyer.

33. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Obviously

34. What song is stuck in your head? "Overcome" by Live

35. Someone knocks on your window at 2am, whom do you want it to be? Santa

36. Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50? I'll settle for kids...not worrying about grandchildren at this point.

37. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Let the dogs in and out 47 times.

38. Do you think too much or too little? Well, when you're as brainy as I am you tend to do a lot of thinking.

39. Do you smile a lot? Yes, for as much as my dad shelled out for the 3+ years of braces, I'm contractually obligated to smile as frequently as possible.

40. Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? Mr Marcos

41. Is there something you always wear? Pajamas, every night!

42. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Surfing the web

43. Did you have an exciting last weekend? Honestly, I can't even remember

44. Have you ever crawled through a window? No

45. Have you ever dyed your hair? Definitely

46. Are you wearing a necklace/chain? Yes

47. Are you an emotional person? Yes

48. What’s something that can always make you feel better? snuggling with Mr Marcos and our furry kids

49. Will this weekend be a good one? So far, so good!

50. What do you want right now? A nap

51. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing? Yeah, sweatshirts are frequently stolen from the Mister...shhh!

52. Have you ever worked in a food place? Yes, Dairy Queen, Rio Bravo, neighborhood Chinese restaurant when I was in high school.

53. What’s on your schedule for tomorrow? As little as possible

54. Does anyone know your Facebook password? Mr Marcos does

stolen from tenseteacher

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here