Horrifying in an all new way!

The horrifying and disturbing nature of this product isn't the music. I'm not like a die hard (bad pun considering how he died) fan of the guy, he had a couple catchy tunes and all that. However, why does the album cover appear to show John in a whole new light (naked!)?? And in the interest of authenticity, if he really was standing around naked in the 70's, I'm guessing he wouldn't be standing there with a hairless chest.
John Denver: Definitive All-Time Greatest Hits - CD
* Leaving On A Jet Plane
* Take Me Home, Country Roads
* Sunshine On My Shoulders
* Poems, Prayers And Promises
* The Eagle And The Hawk
* Rocky Mountain High
* Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)
* Annie's Song
* Back Home Again
* Sweet Surrender
* Thank God I'm A Country Boy
* I'm Sorry
* Calypso
* Fly Away
* Looking For Space
* Like A Sad Song
* My Sweet Lady
* Perhaps Love - (with Placido Domingo)
* Shanghai Breezes
* Wild Montana Skies - (with Emmylou Harris)
Add To Cart
John Denver: Definitive All-Time Greatest Hits - CD
PCH Price: $15.96
4 Payments Each Only: $3.99
Labels: Horrifying Retail, WTF





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home