1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
I really love to visit Rochester, NY. Mark's family is a lot of fun and they have always made me feel welcome and part of their loving family. It feels like a home away from home when we go there. I suppose it helps that Rochester, NY is a lot like Minnesota in many ways; similar trees, similar temperatures, farms dotting the countryside. I've also started enjoying our camping trips more than I used to, we go north for the 4th of July to my great uncle's home in Backus, Minnesota and we head to Turtle Lake, Wisconsin for family birthday camping in August.
2. What is the first record, cassette or cd you remember buying or receiving as a gift?
Wow, here is where I bust out exactly HOW old I am. I remember buying/receiving RECORDS. I got my first record player for Christmas, 1980. I also received some records. The record player was a Bee Gees model and the album Santa brought was the soundtrack to "Saturday Night Fever."
3. What is your favorite picture from last month {March}?
Hard to narrow it down to one picture since my cousin sends me several of Joey every day! This one is cute! :)

4. Last month, I asked you what your favorite piece of furniture was. What is your least favorite piece of furniture in your home?
Right now, our couch situation. The cushion seam has split and the arms are weird. I'd love to have a nice microsuede couch in a neutral color. I keep an eye on Craigslist so I have faith that we'll find something eventually.
5. What was your first job?
I worked for Dairy Queen beginning the summer before 10th grade.
6. What is the last thing you purchased on-line?
I bought some things from Target with the last of our gift money for baby, Joey. His nursery motiff was on clearance so I ordered the hamper and some wall hangings that match his bedding etc.

7. Does your family have any nicknames for you?
My husband calls me "honey" or "Jenny." I usually prefer "Jennifer" but I guess I answer to "Jenny" too (dad calls me Jenny and so do my siblings).
8. What is the newest blog that you have discovered that you love?
I used to follow this blog way back when and just recently rediscovered it. I spent some time today reading through articles (and in fact, stole this meme from there)
This Blessed Life
9. What is your favorite post that you wrote last month?
Hmmm, I didn't post anything last month? I really need to try to post more often.
10. What is one thing that most of your readers don't know about you?
I'm an introvert. Shhh don't tell anyone.

Labels: meme





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home