Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lazy as a Little Girlie Man!

I really have to post more. I like to read blogs but then when it comes to actually writing in my own I get lazy. For some reason I cannot say the word "lazy" without slipping into "Hanz and Franz" mode from SNL. I'll try to think up some good post stuff soon. I'm sure the work bitches will give me something to work with...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger TL said...

They are always a great source of blog material. Like the one in my office that is going to ask for time off for a boob job. I don't even want to get started on that one.

4/14/2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

HA! I once worked in a department that had two women that went on "medical leave of absence" for boob jobs...and the big mouth supervisor told us all WHY!!! (Nice violation of HIPPA there - and we're an HMO) She sucked...but it WAS kinda funny knowing what they had done. "How are your boobs er how are you feeling?"

4/14/2006 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here