Wednesday, November 21, 2007

CVS Tales 11/20/07

I had an AWESOME week at CVS. I swear, I look at the same ad as Crystal but when she looks she sees all the great deals and puts them up on her blog. I couldn't do this without her help! Check out her blog Money Saving Mom!

Here are my purchases for the week:

1 Ferrero Rocher Chocolates (12 count) on sale for $1.99 (regular price $3.29)
2 Russell Stover Private Reserve (4.5 ounces) on sale for $1.99 each (regular price $3.29 each)
1 Pledge Duster Starter Kit on sale for $2.99 (regular price $4.59)
2 Robitussin Night Time Cold Medicine for $4.99 each (regular price $5.49 each)
1 Tylenol Rapid Release Cold Medicine for $4.99 (regular price $6.99)
2 Crest Baking Soda Peroxide toothpaste $2.49 each
3 St. Ives Whipped Silk Body Wash $3.99 each
1 Heath Bar $.69 (*needed a "filler" - will explain at the end)
1 Lays Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips 2.37 ounce for $.99
1 St. Jude Donation $1.00

Total before coupons $43.56 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $52.06

I had the following coupons:
Ferrero Chocolates ($.75)
Russell Stover Chocolates BOGO ($1.99)
Pledge Product ($.75)
Robitussin ($3.00) printable from their website
Robitussin ($3.00) printable from their website
Tylenol ($5.00) printable from their website
Crest ($1/2)
St Ives Body Wash ($1.00) printable from their website
St Ives Body Wash ($1.00) printable from their website
St Ives Body Wash ($1.00) printable from their website
CVS Coupon ($2/$10) printable from their website
CVS Coupon ($4/$20) Email from CVS
CVS Coupon ($5/$30) printable from their website
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($5.00)

Total Coupons/ECB used $43.49

With tax my total out of pocket was $.18!!!

ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$5.00 (from purchasing the St. Ives products, spend $10 earn $5)
$5.00 (from purchasing 2 Robitussin products, buy 2 earn $5)
$2.00 (from purchasing 2 Crest products, buy 1 earn $1 and I bought 2)
$3.00 off purchase of $15
Total earned $15.00!!!

* The filler was necessary because you can't have a "negative" total when you're done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here