CVS Tales 10/30/07
I've been reading and learning a lot lately on frugal blogs - especially "Money Saving Mom." A couple weeks ago I finally took the plunge and started playing along to see if I could get some of the great bargains Crystal blogs about.
Here is the breakdown of my CVS trip today:
Buy 2 Softsoap Body Washes for $6.98
Buy 4 SoyJoy bars for $4
Buy 2 bags M&M treats for $5 (Halloween treats)
Buy 1 bag Now & Later treats for $1.99 (Halloween treats)
Buy 1 Quatro for Woman Razor for $9.99
Use 1 $2/$10 CVS coupon
Use 2 $1/1 Softsoap coupons
Use 4 $1/1 SoyJoy coupons
Use 1 $1/2 bags M&M treats
Use 1 $2/1 Quatro for Woman coupon
Use 1 $3 CVS ECB
Use 1 $10 CVS ECB
Spend $3.96 plus tax (for a total of $4.54)
Get $10 in ECBs back + $3 off $15 purchase at CVS!
So next week I will have $13 to spend at CVS to get started on the next round. This is so much fun!
Labels: Coupon Tales





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home