Monday Night Blahs...
I am really trying to keep up with the blogging this time so I thought I should write SOMETHING (just in case somebody is reading...and to follow through with what I start). I don't have much to write about tonight but I guess I could write about my day.
Today started off CRAP-tacular! I was late for work (more than my usual 5 minutes late hehe). When I got to work I couldn't find a good spot to park. I had my windshield replaced today and the Evil Empire has atrocious parking so I wanted to find a decent spot that would make it easy explain to the glass technician where my car was located. Yeah, not so much. I tried to leave the truck in one of the reserved lots thinking I could just notify the security guard but they notified me that was unacceptable so even though I was already late I had to go move the truck and then get all the way back into the building. I ended up signing into the computer about 20 minutes later than I should have! Oh well, luckily my supervisor is pretty cool and doesn't really seem to care if I'm not exactly on time. It kind of felt like the whole day was going to suck but in retrospect that was really the only hassle of the day. I got a LOT of work done and feel mostly caught up now, that is a huge relief. Tomorrow I need to do a bunch of filing and then my batch of work for today then I will be 100% caught up. YEA!
I went to lunch with my friend Danielle, we went to Zantigo's for "cheesy happiness." Danielle is expecting her first baby in August. She is one of those "I never want kids" people and now here she is, almost 1/2 way done with her pregnancy! I'm excited for her but a little jealous too, I'm so wanting to be having a baby...hopefully soon (if Mr Marco can quit traveling so much! Don't they know I'm ovulating this week?!)
Mr Marco is in Kentucky (as previously discussed). He is still not feeling well - stuffy nose, sore throat, earache...I feel bad for him and I hate that he's not here so I can take care of him (you know, take the childproof cap off the Nyqui1 and such). He just called and was on his way to bed, I hope he gets enough rest and recovers before he has to fly again on Friday morning.
Tomorrow is supposed to be over 50 degrees again! I both love and hate spring. I love the warm air after so many months of freezing. I love summer (summer activities, warmer temps), autumn (crisp temperatures, apple orchards, pumpkins), and even winter (cozy winter nights watching movies, Christmas!). My main complaint about spring is that the backyard gets mushy and muddy and it sucks to wipe off the dogs paws every time they come inside (especially since they are pretty spoiled and go in and out frequently). I'm always happy when the ground firms up and the grass covers the mud even if it means mowing the grass weekly. I also dislike spring because I tend to get a lot of migraines with the changing of the seasons/temperatures and pretty much ANYTHING to do with mowing.
I should probably round up the dogs and cats and head to bed, both dogs are already snoring and there is a sleepy kitty on the window ledge right next to the desk.
Labels: every day blatherings





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home