Ok then...weekend SUCKED
Friday night was nothing like planned. Mr Marco didn't get home until 10:30 PM and he arrived with a horrible cold. Obviously he wasn't feeling up to going out Friday night, we came home and he crashed on the couch. Saturday wasn't much better...the plans for joining my sister's birthday fell by the wayside after he could hardly get off the couch all day. I talked to her today, sounds like they had a great time. We were sad to miss the party but I really don't think we would have had much fun with him feeling so ill.
The biggest damper on the weekend came Friday when Marco's work notified him that he was going to Kentucky at 7 AM on SUNDAY!!! GRRRRR classic example of people NOT listening/paying attention to details. The group (of computer nerds) decided they should fly out Sunday night instead of Monday morning - the call to the office resulted in Sunday MORNING reservations. UGH! So not only was he LATE coming home on Friday but he had only 32.5 hours to be home before he flew off to Kentucky for a week, 31 hours if you figure in arriving at the airport with enough time for security etc. To top it off, he got stuck in Detroit and missed his connection, he wasn't happy.
I just moped around all weekend. Saturday I ran to Target for my sister's birthday present and tonight I ran to Linen$&Thing$ where I found the best thing EVER! "How Many Licks, Mr. Owl" PAJAMAS!!!!!!! So. Excellent. The. End.
I guess I will veg out and watch TV with the pets. Have I mentioned how much it SUCKS when Mr Marcos travels?!
Labels: every day blatherings





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home