bah
I just tried to post one of those "you are 50% cat and 50% dog" post thingies but the stupid thing didn't work. *sigh* I really WANT to blog but I'm just so lazy when it comes to really writing stuff down. I think I am going to give it another try because husband and I are working on the whole baby thing right now and it might be nice to have a place to journal some of that stuff...
Anyway, life is good. We're about to have our house back to ourselves for the first time in 2 years! We have had various siblings/friends staying with us in our lower level and it looks like come 03/16 we will be back to living on our own. I can't WAIT!!! It will be so nice to have the place to ourselves!
Work is good. I moved to a different position within the "Evil Empire" (they aren't really THAT bad but I'm not going to name exactly where I work because they just pointed out that we can't "blog" negatively about the company...so "Evil Empire" will have to do for my place of employment). I love my new job. Fun co-workers, interesting work, PLENTY to do but a little down time too so I don't feel overwhelmed. It is good. I'm sure I will have funny stuff to tell about from time to time (for instance, the gal behind me sings R&B constantly!!! lol)
The pets are all good - 2 dogs and 3 cats keep us busy but they are all well loved and content.
We're getting to know our newest addition to the family (no, not a pet, a brother-in-law). My sister was married on 01/19! Her new husband immigrated to the US from England in December (just in time for Christmas and their wedding!). We're having a great time getting to know him. Alex and Mark have so much in common that Megan (my sister) and I tease them that they are "BFF!" Last weekend we got together twice - once for dinner at our house on Saturday and then on Sunday we went to Red Lobster for dinner and the guys went skiing while us girls went shopping. Good times! Next weekend is Megan's birthday so we'll be celebrating in downtown Minneapolis with several of Megan and Alex's friends.
Well, I should probably get some work done. I'm pretty swamped right now but I still like my job :)
Labels: update





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home