Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Random Quiz...

I know I say this often but I really need to post more often. I do these silly little quizzes so anyone that happens to read will get to know me a little bit, so here goes...

3 names you go by:
1. Jennifer/Jenny/Jen
2. Princess
3. Mrs. Marcos

3 screen names you have gone by:
1. Mrs_Marcos2003
2. psycobabes
3. I don't remember?

3 things you like about yourself
1. my sense of humor
2. my mad housekeeping skillz
3. my mad cooking skillz

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself
1. my hair
2. my depression
3. my self-loathing (that is a little joke there)

3 things that scare you (only THREE?)
1. snakes
2. spiders
3. rats

3 of your everyday essentials
1. Coca Cola
2. kisses from my husband
3. snuggling with my pets

3 things you're wearing right now
1. wedding/engagement ring
2. Rocket Dog! shoes
3. Mr. Owl "How Many Licks" hoodie (I'm not kidding)

3 of your favorite bands/artists
1. Earth Wind & Fire
2. Supertramp (the band, not the awesome hooker)
3. Billy Joel

3 of your favorite songs at present
1. Until the Night (Billy Joel)
2. Got to Get You Into My Life (EW&F)
3. The One I Love (David Gray)

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months
1. getting pregnant/having a baby *gasp*
2. camping (for reals, not just sleeping in a tent while having indoor plumbing/cooking facilities)
3. blogging more often

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given)
1. laughter/sense of humor
2. honesty/understanding
3. tenderness/kindness

2 truths and a lie (no particular order)
1. Barry Williams (aka 'Greg Brady') once told me to "Stay Groovy"
2. I've lost 100 pounds
3. I have an uncanny ability to be "randomly selected" for thorough searches in airports
(which one is the lie?)

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. eyes
2. smile/lips/teeth
3. height/size

3 things you just can't do
1. eat food with eyes and/or tentacles still attached
2. sleep on my back no matter how tired I am
3. go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink

3 of your favorite hobbies
1. reading
2. sleeping
3. traveling

3 things you want to do really badly right now
1. Go on vacation
2. Go home, put on my pajamas, snuggle with husband/pets, go to sleep
3. Go shopping for Fiestaware

3 careers you've considered
1. Stay-at-home mother (not in "the plan" yet)
2. Elementary school teacher (have the degree, can't afford the pay cut)
3. Librarian
"I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted a paycheck"

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Ireland
3. Mexico (mainland or a cruise)

3 kids names (either boy or girl)
1. Joseph Mark (my choice) or Joseph Frederick (husband's choice)
2. Sophia Kathleen
3. Mia Kathleen
(Don't steal these, might use them someday)

3 things you want to do before you die
1. start a family
2. travel out of the country
3. make a happy life with my husband

3 people who have to take this quiz now
1. anyone who wants to
2. anyone who needs some "bloggin' material"
3. anyone that wants to share some personal info - I'm nosy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger TL said...

Love this list, I might have to steal it from you!!!

5/01/2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

No need to steal, it is free for the taking! (Besides, I stole it from someone else LOL)

5/01/2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger TL said...

haha!

5/03/2006 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here