Thursday, April 27, 2006

The ABC's of Me (yes, another getting to know me quiz...you love it)

A is for Age - 34 years
B is for Booze - Don't drink a ton any more, but I like golden margaritas on the rocks, frou frou shots, HATE beer.
C is for Cookie you crave - Girl Scout Cookies "Tag-A-Longs", those little temptresses and their darn cookies.
D is for Dating tip you’d give your son or daughter - Keep it in your pants/Your daddy will kill you.
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - good music, good friends, and fun
F is for Favorite song at the moment - www.pandora.com -whatever I want to hear
G is for Goof off thing to do - play on the internet, read, sleep
H is for Hometown - Minneapolis, Minnesota
I is for Instrument you play - I played the flute for two awful years in 5th/6th grade. I gave up after that. Now I'm married to a musician and all of my in-laws are musicians. I guess I should have kept up with that flute stuff.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Grape, apricot, plum, strawberry
K is for Kids - None yet, but hopefully some sooner than later.
L is for Living arrangement - my husband, Mark, our cats, Murray, Casper, and Tony, our dogs, Telly and Stella, my 19 year old sister, Colleen, and my 17 year old brother, Lucas
M is for Mom’s name - Kathleen
N is for Name of first crush - Timmy
O is for Overexposed celebrity? - Jessica Simpson, Paris Hilton, Ashlee Simpson, Jennifer Lopez
P is for Phobias - snakes, spiders, rats, oceans/lakes/rivers
Q is for Quote you like - From the movie "Office Space"
Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter Gibbons: Well, I wouldn't exactly say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Mark
S is for Siblings - 2 sisters and 1 brother
T is for Texas, ever been? - I visited my dad in San Antonio when he was stationed at Fort Sam Houston (during the first Desert Storm, 1991)
U is for Unique trait - There are so many - j/k
V if for Vegetable you love - Potatoes, corn, tomatoes, carrots
W is for Worst trait - I’m really bad at saying goodbye (leaving the party)
X - is for Xtra Credit, did you ever do it in school? - yeah, sometimes
Y is for Yummy food you make - Roast beast, Salsa chicken, Veggie hotdish
Z is for Zodiac sign - Taurus

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I share the worst trait with you, I am horrible at saying goodbye, whether at parties or my parents, my in-laws.....it doesn't matter. I am bad at it!

4/28/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger TL said...

Hate beer too!!! So many we match on. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Office Space!!!

5/01/2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here