Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday!!!!

So happy today is Friday! Husband has been in glamorous North Dakota all week for business so I have been a little lonely and missing him. He should be home around the same time as me tonight! YEA! The bad news is he has to go to Kentucky next week. Boo! Oh well, the good thing is that he works these huge long days and ends up earning some comp time so that works out...but the sucky thing is he is tired and irritable...nothing a nice dinner and some drinks can't cure. *sigh* Just looking forward to being back in his arms. OK, enough of the sappy crap!

Still swamped at work today. Voice mail light is already on...glaring at me to retrieve my messages. I just put one of my piles on top of the phone and then I can't see the light. Problem solved!

I'm so looking forward to my sister's birthday tomorrow. We (husband and I) don't really do the "clubbing" thing very often but once in a while it is a good time. We're heading down to the Lyon's Pub in downtown Minneapolis.

Life feels good right now...house is clean, today is payday, husband is coming home tonight...YEA!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here