Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'll take a dozen



Glass Prince Frog On Mirror
Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
With 18k Gold-Plated Crown!
Resting on a high-quality bevel-edge mirror, this glistening green frog is seeing double -- and so will you -- with an offer that's too good to pass up!
Made of glass and Goldplate. Measures: 3" x 3" x 2.75".

4 Payments Each Only: $3.99*

So nice!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Bill Roehl said...

I'm really not sure what to say about that :)

5/06/2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

You are too awed by the beauty of the glass frog to comment?

5/06/2008 11:52 AM  
Blogger Bill Roehl said...

Mrs. M,

You have no idea :)

BTW, on a completely unrelated note: when are you going to allow anonymous comments so I don't have to use my Google Account to post comments? :)

Bill

5/06/2008 2:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

See, the problem with anonymous comments is that well...they are anonymous. If I'm going to be flamed on my own website I at least want to be able to retaliate with some hate mail! (See my post dated 12/4/07 to see what the hell I'm talking about).

By the way, if you don't hear from me for a while it is because I'm near the front door awaiting my UPS deliver of several dozen glass frogs. It is going to be divine!

;)

5/06/2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger Bill Roehl said...

But see, now you know who I am and you might feel inclined to present me with some of these gorgeous frogs for being such a loyal and faithful reader ;)

5/06/2008 5:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Pretty sure you're my only reader...that might earn you extra frogs! Heck, I might even throw in a naked yoga dvd for you and your lovely bride! ;)

5/07/2008 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here