Saturday, July 11, 2009

The longest meme EVER...

STEP ONE:
Spell your name with songs.
"M - 'Melt with you' by Modern English
"R - 'Renegade' by STYX
"S - 'Sailing' by Christopher Cross
"M - 'Mr Roboto' by STYX
"A - 'Angel' by Sarah McLachlan
"R - 'Rock Me Amadeus' by Falco
"C - 'Come Sail Away' by STYX
"O - 'Only the Young' by Journey
"S - 'Sweet Home Alabama' by Lynyrd Skynyrd

STEP TWO:

Name: Mrs Marcos
Birthday: April 25
Nickname: Mr Marcos calls me "honey" or "sweetheart"
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black (naturally) or sometimes brown with reddish highlights courtesy of Miss Clairol
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

STEP THREE:

The shoes you wore today: Tennis shoes to mow the grass
Your weaknesses: Shoes, purses, household things like towels and sheets
Your fear(s): Spiders, bugs, snakes, something happening to Mr Marcos
Your perfect pizza: Thick crust, sausage, peppers (green), and onions...and a lot of cheese (but only on my side, Mr Marcos doesn't like a lot of cheese)
Goal you’d like to achieve: Having children

STEP FOUR:

Your best physical feature: ask the Mister, I don't know
Your bedtime: 10:30 ish during the week. Whenever I feel like it during the weekend
Most missed memory: Hanging around with my mom and laughing together

STEP FIVE:
This Or That…

Pepsi or Coke: Coca Cola
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s (Burger King is repulsive)
Adidas or Nike: Usually Nike but not terribly picky about sneakers
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ish, neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Why do I have to pick one or the other? Maybe I like a "twist" cone, ever think of that?
Cappuccino or coffee: Ish, neither

STEP SIX:
Do You…

Smoke? NO, never have, and never will. Smoking kills.
Curse? Hell yeah!
Sing? Only in the car when nobody else can hear
Dance? Only with a LOT of alcoholic influence
Take a shower everyday? Usually
Have a crush? Patrick Warburton...and Mr. Marcos
Think you’ve been in love? Yes, I am.
Want to go to college? I already have one teaching degree I'm not using but will be paying on the student loan until the same month and year our mortgage is paid off...so no, no more college for me.
Like(d) high school? No, in hindsight, I wish I'd tried to be more involved instead of pouting about how much I hated being in public school rather than Catholic school like I had been through 8th grade.
Want to get married? Already married, no need to repeat it
Get motion sickness? Sometimes, if I go on too many amusement rides
Think you’re attractive? Not so much
Think you’re a health freak? Definitely not.
Get along with your parents? I got along fairly well with my mom but she's gone now. I get along great with my dad...as long as I'm not living with him lol. True story - when Mr Marcos asked my dad for my hand in marriage (a little traditional but sweet too), anyway, Mr Marcos asked and my dad's response was "Yes, but you can't bring her back, you're stuck with her permanently" lol, thanks dad!

STEP SEVEN:
In the past month, have you…

Gone to the mall? Nope
Eaten an entire box of Oreos? Oreos don't come in boxes? But no, never consumed an entire package of Oreos
Eaten sushi? No...hell no.
Been on stage? No
Gone skating? Not in the last month, but have gone ice and roller skating in the past
Made homemade cookies? No
Gone skinny-dipping? Um, no.
Stolen anything? I stole this meme!

STEP EIGHT:
Ever…

Played a game that required removal of clothing? No
Flashed anyone? Only the Mister
Been beaten up? No
Shoplifted? No

STEP NINE:

Age you hope to be married: I was 31
Number of children: None yet
Describe your dream wedding: Anything with the Mister, me, loved ones, and an officiant that can declare us married...already happened 07/25/03
Which country would you most like to visit? Ireland..and Italy

STEP TEN:
In the opposite sex…

Best eye color: Brown
Best hair color: Brown
Short hair or long hair: Short
Height: Taller than me

STEP ELEVEN:

Number of people I could trust with my life: Maybe 3 or 4
Number of CDs that I own: A.LOT. Especially if you look at our combined CD collection
Number of tattoos: 2
Number of piercings: 7, all in my ears

PERSONAL QUIZ:

Whom were you with yesterday? Jenny (co-worker), Mr Marcos...that is about it.
What woke you up this morning? Telly (dog) needed to go out at 7:00 AM
Where are you? In the den/office
Is tomorrow going to be a good day? Probably, any day without work is a good day ;)
Do you like anybody? I have a mad crush on Mr Marcos...and I like a few other people (like = not detest!)

THE PAST

Ever thrown up in public? Certainly, best one was in the parking lot of Target
Passed out because of alcohol? Not today...
What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW? 'I should take a nap...'

THE FUTURE

What kind of home would you like? I like our house, I suppose if we upgraded I would like a newer home
What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Probably still in this house, for sure still happily married, hopefully a mom to a couple of kids

IN GENERAL

Do you like candy necklaces? Delicious!
When was the last time you fell over or ran into something? I fell over Mr Marcos' tennis shoes because I put them on the garage step to dry out...I forgot they were there and stumbled over them.
Do you listen to music every day? Usually, yes
Do you still go trick or treating? I wish! I stay home to make sure nobody smashes my pumpkins! Damn hoodlums!
What was the last thing you ate? Campbells Bean with Bacon soup...mmmm mmmm good!
Are you a fast typist? Yeah, who knew that high school typing would be my most important job related tool.
What’s your favorite type of soda? Coca Cola...nothing else.
Have you ever moved? Yes, too many times
Have you ever won an award? Not that I can think of?
Are you listening to music right now? No
How long ’till your birthday? 9 months
When were you the saddest in your whole life? After my mom passed away
What time is it? 5:51 PM
Do you use eBay to buy or sell? I used to, not recently though
Who makes you mad? People that lack common sense
Have you ever heard a song written about you? Nope
Something you want to happen in 2009? Meet my niece in November :)
Summer 2009? Staying cool in the air conditioning.
Do you miss 2008? Not really

HONESTY SECTION

Honestly, what color is your underwear? pink
Honestly, what’s on your mind? Coca Cola
Honestly, what are you doing right now? finishing this
Honestly, have you done something bad today? Cursed at the broken lawn mower
Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Mr Marcos (last night)
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Maybe a little bit
Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time? Stupidity and selfishness
Honestly, do you bite your nails? Never … gross
Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? No
Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment? Not really.
Honestly, are you keeping a big secret now? I can't tell :)
Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t actually like? Yes, they are called 'co-workers'
Honestly, are you in denial? It's not just a river in Egypt.
Honestly, do you get up in the middle of the night and eat? What a strange question...but yes, if Telly gets me up I usually snack on something while he's out going potty.
Honestly, does anyone like you? Some days it feels like everyone hates me...but yes, I think one or two people might actually like me.

ANGER SECTION

What do you do when you’re mad? I get quiet, and slam things around.
What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad? Snapped at people I love
Ever made anyone cry when you were mad? Probably
Do you swear when you’re mad? Hell yeah!

CRYING SECTION

When was the last time you actually cried? I teared up a bit at my sister's ultrasound yesterday.
Ever cried yourself to sleep? Yeah but not in quite a while
Do certain songs make you cry? Many songs can make me cry — sad songs or happy songs...usually when I associate songs to events in my life.
What usually makes you cry? Being too happy or too sad

HAPPY SECTION

Are you usually a happy person? yes
What makes you the happiest? A clean house, bills that are paid, spending time with the Mister...all at the same time!
Do you believe in yourself? For most things
When people say they think you are good looking/pretty, do you get happy? more like suspicious.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here