"Talking" Lucky Lottery Number Picker

I wonder if he only speaks numbers...I could use a helper around the office to make big decisions, sometimes my Magic 8 Ball doesn't give me the answer I want, might be nice to have a back up decision maker. Oh, and if you're willing to spend $29.98 or even $19.96 for something that will randomly pick numbers...well, I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.
"Talking" Lucky Lottery Number Picker
Save Over 30%!
Similar Items Sell Elsewhere For $29.98
A Clever Way To Pick Your Numbers!
It's adorable! It's clever! It's fun! Let this Lucky Lottery Number Picker choose the numbers for you! Hear him announce your number picks for:
Pick 3
Pick 4
Mega Millions
Powerball
Hot Lotto
Mouth moves as he talks. He can repeat if needed.
Made of plastic. Measures 5" W x 7.19" H x 3.82" D. Runs on 3 "AA" batteries (included).
Add To Cart
"Talking" Lucky Lottery Number PickerPCH Price: $19.96
4 Payments Each Only: $4.99
P.S. He kind of reminds me of "Mentalo" from the "King of Queens" episode, "Mentalo Case."
Labels: Horrifying Retail





2 Comments:
Tom Hanks owns the company who makes these. It makes BIG money.
*groan* Nerd.
Post a Comment
<< Home