CVS Tales 11/23/07
I had a semi-successful "black Friday" trip to CVS. They were out of a lot of their super deals but I did manage to get a few items thanks to the tips I read on Money Saving Mom.
Here are my purchases for the day:
1 Garnier Hair Color $5.99 (regular price $7.99)
1 Mennen Speed Stick antiperspirant $3.99
1 Advil PM 20 count caplets $4.00 (regular price $4.79)
1 Hershey's Extra Dark pouch $2.99 (regular price $3.29)
1 Excedrin 24 count gel tablets $3.79 (regular price $5.49)
1 Softsoap Nutra-Oil $3.99 (regular price $4.49)
Total before coupons $24.75 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $30.04 (plus tax)
I had the following coupons:
Excedrin CVS Coupon ($2.00)
Excedrin manufacturer Coupon ($2.00)
Advil Coupon ($2.00)
Garnier Hair Color ($2.00)
Mennen Speed Stick ($1.00) - CVS Coupon that printed last time I shopped
CVS Printable Coupon ($3/$20) - printable from this site
CVS ECB ($1.00)
CVS ECB ($10.00)
Total Coupons/ECB used $23.00
With tax my total out of pocket was $1.75 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!
ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$5.99 (from purchasing the Garnier 100% Color)
$3.99 (from purchasing the Softsoap Body Wash)
$2.99 (from purchasing the Hershey Premium Chocolates)
$3.00 (from purchasing the Mennen Speed Stick)
$3.79 (from purchasing the Excedrin)
$4.00 (from purchasing the Advil PM)
$2.50 off CVS Brand Purchase
Total earned $26.26!!!
Labels: Coupon Tales





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home