These are the kind of slippers you wear to K-Mart...or when you're around little kids that might need a slipper to the head at any moment. So lovely.

Women's Pink Open Toe Embroidered SlippersZ4W1, Y9W1, X3W1, A9W2
Buy Pink Open Toe Embroidered Slippers, Get Yellow Pair Free! A $22.99 Value!
These comfortable slippers are perfect for wearing around the house!
Beautiful red roses with green stems embroidery
Skid-resistant soles
Small fits sizes 5-6
Medium fits sizes 7-8
Large fits sizes 9-10
X-Large fits size 11
Uppers made of 100% polyester terrycloth. Outsole made of 100% rubber. Hand wash. Imported
You know, it is so hard to decide. Do I get 7 pairs (one for each day of the week)? Do I alternate colors or do I coordinate the colors to match my outfits? Decisions decisions!
Labels: Horrifying Retail





2 Comments:
Mrs. M,
Your posts for the past two days have frightened me so much I want to stay off the Internet! :)
Bill
But you can't! You never know what kind of hideous thing I might post next and you don't want to miss out!
Post a Comment
<< Home