Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I need wine.

I know, I know, I shouldn't mix over the counter medicine/prescription medicine with alcohol but sweet Jesus, the cramps! (Sorry to my extensive male readership but it has to be said, check back tomorrow for some hideous merchandise). Anyway, hopefully the wine will kick in with the Tylenol PM's and relief will be mine (plus, double duty damage for the liver...take THAT liver)!

Six days until the election. I'm sure my political views come through pretty loud and clear so I won't bore you with them, but if you don't vote at all I don't even want to hear you complain about the outcome. I know it is total cliche, but people suffered and died for our right to vote and it is your civic duty as a citizen of this country. Don't know where to vote? Visit vote 411 for your polling place (site is nonpartisan). Don't know who to vote for? Take a candidate quiz and figure it out (should be a nonpartisan site, if not I'm sure you can google just as easily as I can)!

Anyway, a box of wine is calling my name.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here