Friday, November 21, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Frequently I think about writing on this blog, obviously I started this blog with the intention of writing about something once in a while. What kind of blog to make this has always been up in the air?

I enjoy snark and that sneaks into a lot of my posts. A couple years ago I wrote about our desire to start a family but have never wanted to make this an "infertility blog." I read literally dozens of blogs featuring women in all stages of fertility, I don't feel intelligent enough to contribute intellectually to the "infertility blogosphere" so I will leave that stuff to the "professionals." Once in a while I might mention it, complain about it, feel sorry for myself...but fertility or lack there of doesn't define me enough to drive me to write frequently concerning fertility.

I do enjoy finding hideous objects for sale, usually by Publisher's Clearing House - they seem to have cornered the market for horrifying retail products.

Sometimes I might tell about the bizarre workplace happenings (without identifying information of course, don't want to get "Dooced").

I'm rambling. My point is that I want to write more, I hope to write more...but really, I'm lazy and only post when I feel slightly motivated to write.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Roehl said...

I think you should turn it in the South Metro News Source.

11/21/2008 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here