The Heretic Meme
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Mr Marcos, of course
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Red Lobster - for our anniversary last night. I love me some RL!
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Pina Colada (last night at RL)
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Well, luckily, Mr Marcos has both!
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Fine arts I guess? I don't get this question.
6. Best kind of pizza?
Deep dish sausage, onions, green peppers...mmmm
7. What is in store for your future?
Uh? Dinner in 1/2 hour? Work tomorrow? Not sure about this question.
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
Earth, Wind, & Fire with Chicago on July 1.
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Not really, but I do take care of Mr Marcos and our pets when they are sick.
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
Uh, lots?
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
Drove home from work on Friday...Mr Marcos does the driving when we're together, I don't like to drive.
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
In the office, he kissed me hello when he returned from his motorcycle ride.
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Sleeping!
14. Are you a quitter?
Sometimes...I'm kind of lazy.
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
Our friend, Dan, stopped by for a few minutes last weekend.
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
Have a good time, I'll be at home!
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Well, I don't really need a lot of details from others!
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
I can't even remember the last time I purchased a CD.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Styx and Loverboy
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you most guilty of?
Gluttony...OINK!
20. How is your last ex doing?
Well, I think? We're not in contact. I wish him all the best.
meme from Tense Teacher blog!
Labels: meme





1 Comments:
Styx...Loverboy...yes
Post a Comment
<< Home