Walgreens 11/23/07 *updated*
I got some good deals at Walgreens today but as usual, nothing as spectacular as CVS.
3 Puffs cubes (60 count) $1.69 x 3 = $5.07 - $2.40 Walgreens coupon = $2.67
1 Fusion Power Razor $9.99 - $2.00 Manufacturer coupon = $7.99 AND Walgreens has a MIR for $9.99 (so I will actually EARN $2.00 for purchasing this razor for my brother's Christmas stocking!)
3 Brawny Paper Towels (60 count) $1.49 x 3 = $4.20 - $2.40 Walgreens coupon - $.25 Manufacturer coupon - $.25 Manufacturer coupon = $1.30
**1 Quattro Razor $8.99 - $2.00 Manufacturer coupon = $6.99 PLUS I got a 4 pack of the blades for FREE when I purchased the razor (normally a 4 pack of blades would be $10.99 - it was cheaper for me to buy the new razor than to just buy the refill blades for my husband!)
2 Glade Flameless Candles $19.98 - $9.99 Manufacturer coupon = $9.99 AND Walgreens has a MIR for $6.00 when you buy 2 so I am actually paying $3.99 out of pocket
1 Blistex Infusion chapstick $2.99 - $1.00 Walgreens coupon - $.50 Manufacturer coupon = $1.49
2 Celestial Seasonings Tea (Gingerbread and Sugar cookie flavor mmmm) BOGO @ $2.99 each = $5.98 - $2.99 - $.55 Manufacturer coupon - $.55 Manufacturer coupon = $1.89
8 Hershey Candy Bars @ 2/$1.29 = $5.16 - $3.16 Walgreens coupon = $2.00
2 Bounty Papertowels (128 count) 2 x $1.99 = $3.98 - $2.00 Walgreens coupon = $1.98
3 Patriot Jar Candles BOGT (buy 1 get 2 free!) $7.99 x 3 = $23.97 - $15.98 Walgreens Sale = $7.99
2 Sunsilk (1 shampoo and 1 conditioner) $2.99 x 2 = $5.98 - $2.99 (BOGO Manufacturer coupon) = $2.99
After taxes I paid $51.68 out of pocket! Plus I have $15.99 coming back in rebates from Walgreens.
According to my receipt I saved $61.55 with coupons and advertised savings.
**I actually screwed up a little bit and missed a Walgreens coupon for $2 off the Quattro razor AND they have a coupon in the EasySaver catalog for $3 off the Quattro refill cartridges. I plan to return the razor and blades to see if I can purchase them again and use the coupons. If it goes through I will pay $1.99 for a razor AND 4 additional cartridges - that would be a fantastic bargain!!
*UPDATE - I was able to "return" and purchase the Quattro razor and the blades today using the coupons mentioned above. I ended up with the razor that came with 2 cartridges PLUS the four pack of cartridges for a total out of pocket of $1.99!!!
Labels: Coupon Tales





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home