Tuesday, June 03, 2008

This would be so sweet with the glass frog next to it!!




AND you BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!!!!!



10k Gold-Trimmed!
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
10k Gold-Trimmed!
The manes, tails and ears of these beautiful glass horses on this colorful carousel are trimmed in 10K gold!

Bevel mirror base.
Measures: 3" x 3" x 3-1/2".

Glass Horse CarouselPCH Price: $15.96
4 Payments Each Only: $3.99*

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Excellent post, Mrs. Marcos, excellent!
Happy week

6/03/2008 5:43 PM  
Blogger Bill Roehl said...

Finally, a post! Took you fucking long enough Mrs. M!

6/03/2008 6:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs Marcos said...

Hey, I have very discriminating tastes when it comes to my horrifying retail. I mean sure, I could have thrown up any old tacky item but no, I was searching and waiting for the most perfect thing...and I think I have found that in the glass horse carousel. That thing has 10k gold! BAM!

6/03/2008 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here