Saturday, November 24, 2007

CVS Tales 11/24/07 (1st Store)

I went shopping today with my friend, Carrie and we got the rest of the "Black Friday" sale items. Here is the breakdown:

1 Garnier Hair Color $5.99 (regular price $7.99)
3 Colgate Total $2.99 x 3 = $8.97 (regular price $2.99 x 3 = $10.47)
1 Johnson's Softlotion $ 5.69 (regular price $5.99)
1 Coca Cola Classic 20 ounce $1.38
1 CVS No Rub Contact Solution (2 pack) $10.99
1 Lays Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips 2.37 ounces $.99

Total before coupons $34.02 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $37.81 (plus tax)

I had the following coupons:

3 Colgate Coupon ($1.50 x 3 = $4.50)
1 Johnson's Softlotion manufacturer Coupon ($1.00)
1 CVS Printable Coupon ($5/$30) - printable from this site
1 CVS Printable Coupon ($2/$10) - Printable from this site
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($2.50)
CVS ECB ($2.99)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($5.00)
CVS ECB ($5.99)

Total Coupons/ECB used $33.98

With tax my total out of pocket was $.34 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!

ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$5.99 (from purchasing the Garnier 100% Color)
$8.97 (from purchasing 3 Crest)
$5.69 (from purchasing Johnson's Softlotion)
Total earned $20.65!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here