Saturday, November 24, 2007

CVS Tales 11/24/07 (2nd Store)

After we hit the first CVS there were still a few "Black Friday" items we couldn't get so I thought we'd try our newest CVS. They were still stocked up on all the freebies so we got everything we wanted! Here is the breakdown:

1 Tylenol Vial $2.49
2 CVS 20 count storage bags $1.79 x 2 = $3.58 (regular price $2.30 each)
1 CVS 20 count freezer bags $1.79 (regular price $2.49)
1 Bic Soleil Razor $6.99
2 Softlips Lip Balm $3.99 x 2 = $7.98

Total before coupons $22.83 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $24.55 (plus tax)

I had the following coupons:

1 Tylenol ($1.00)
1 Bic Soleil ($2.00)
1 CVS Printable Coupon ($2/$10) - Printable from this site
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($5.69)
CVS ECB ($5.99)

Total Coupons/ECB used $22.68

With tax my total out of pocket was $.15 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!

ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:

$2.49 (from purchasing Tylenol)
$6.99 (from purchasing Bic Soleil)
$5.37 (from purchasing the CVS food bags)
$4.00 (from purchasing the Softlips)
Total earned $18.85!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been taking TYLENOL for two days now. I CRICKED MY NECK! THANK GOODNESS FOR TYLENOL!!

11/28/2007 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here