Saturday, December 08, 2007

CVS Tales 12/07/07 (1st Store)

I went shopping today with my friend, Carrie after my epidural at the hospital. Here is the breakdown:


2 Nutrisse Hair Color $5.00 ea = $10.00 (regular price $15.58)
1 Doctor Pepper 12 pack $3.34 (regular price $4.49)
1 Bounty Regular 56 sheets Paper towel 8 roll pack $6.49 (regular price $9.39)
1 Renu Multiplus 2 pack (8 ounces each) $8.99 (regular price is $10.99)
1 Gillette Fusion Power Razor $9.99 (regular price is $11.99)
1 Sierra Mist 2 liter $1.69
1 Sierra Mist Cranberry 2 liter $1.69
1 Sierra Mist Cranberry 2 liter $1.69
1 Sierra Mist 2 liter $1.69
2 GUM Microtip Twin Pack Toothbrushes $3.99 ea = $7.98
1 CVS Facial Tissue 120 count $1.15
1 Lays Sour Cream and Onion Potato Chips 12.5 ounces $3.49

Total before coupons $58.19 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $71.82 (plus tax)

I had the following coupons:

1 Nutrisse Hair Color Manufacturer Coupon ($2.00)
1 Renu Multiplus Coupon ($2.50)
1 Gillette Fusion Power Razor Coupon ($4.00)
1 Sierra Mist BOGO ($1.69)
1 Sierra Mist BOGO ($1.69)
1 GUM Manufacturer Coupon ($.55)
1 GUM Manufacturer Coupon ($.75)
1 CVS Printable Coupon Free Facial Tissue ($1.15) - printable from this site

Total Coupons $14.33

I used the following ECBs:
1 CVS Printable Coupon $2/$10 - printable from this site
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($4.00)
CVS ECB ($4.95)
CVS ECB ($5.99)
CVS ECB ($20.00)

Total ECB used $39.94

With tax my total out of pocket was $4.80 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!


ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$3.00 (from purchasing the Renu multiplus)
$2.00 (from purchasing Nutrisse)
$4.00 (from purchasing Gillette Fusion Razor)
$2.00 (from purchasing GUM products)
Total earned $11.00!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here