I've Been Tagged!
Angie at "Thrifty Florida Mama" tagged me to do a meme!
1. What did you accomplish this past week? Wow! That's a hard question for me because this has been a very strange week. I haven't gotten any of the Christmas decorations put up, the house could use cleaning...lots I could be doing but I was in the hospital over the weekend dealing with a pinched nerve and this week I'm at home taking an awful lot of drugs and on Friday I will have the epidural that should give me some relief. So, ask me Friday I guess? Friday, after the epidural, I'm supposed to do some Christmas baking with my best friend, Carrie. We're both trying to have a more "frugal" Christmas so we're planning on doing some baking for gift giving.
2. Did anything not go as expected? Well yes, I was supposed to feel better last weekend and get the house cleaned and decorated for Christmas.
3. What was the highlight of your week? Monday afternoon when I was released from the hospital. I am so happy to be home with my 2 dogs and 3 cats...and especially my husband, Mark. Mark has been so amazing during all of this, I love him more and more every day.
4. Did anything exciting happen that you did not expect? Not really, oh, we had a nice snowstorm yesterday and I love being home safe and snuggly while it storms outside.
I don't really have anyone to tag because I don't think I have any "regular" readers. Thanks for tagging me Angie!! :)
Labels: meme





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home