CVS Tales 12/07/07 (2nd Store)
I went shopping today with my friend, Carrie after my epidural at the hospital. Here is the breakdown:
1 Ferrero Rochr Chocolates $2.50 (regular price $3.29)
1 Doctor Pepper 12 pack $3.34 (regular price $4.49)
1 Cherry Pepsi 12 pack $3.33 (regular price $4.49)
1 Tide with Downy $4.99 (regular price $7.49)
1 Tide with Downy $4.99 (regular price $7.49)
1 Tide with Downy $4.99 (regular price $7.49)
1 Softlips 2 pack $3.99
1 Softlips 2 pack $3.99
1 Garnier Towelettes 25 pack $5.99
1 Garnier Towelettes 25 pack $5.99
Total before coupons $44.10 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $54.70 (plus tax)
I had the following coupons:
1 Tide Coupon ($1.00)
1 Tide Coupon ($1.00)
1 Tide Coupon ($1.00)
1 Garnier Towelettes Coupon ($1.00)
1 Garnier Towelettes Coupon ($1.00)
Total Coupons $5.00
I used the following ECBs:
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($6.00)
CVS ECB ($20.00)
Total ECB used $38.00
With tax my total out of pocket was $1.50 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!
ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$7.50 (from purchasing the Pepsi products)
$5.00 (from purchasing Proctor & Gamble products)
$4.00 (from purchasing Softlips)
$6.00 (from purchasing Garnier products)
$2.50 (Off CVS Purchase)
Total earned $28.50!!!
Labels: Coupon Tales





1 Comments:
WOW on your CVS deals! Great work!
Post a Comment
<< Home