CVS Tales 12/10/07 (1st Transaction)
Angie over at Thrifty Florida Mama really laid out some nice deals for us today. I pretty much followed her example except my CVS was out of facial tissue.
1 Coca Cola 12 pack $3.00 (regular price $4.49)
1 Coca Cola 12 pack $3.00 (regular price $4.49)
1 Coca Cola 12 pack $3.00 (regular price $4.49)
1 Coca Cola 12 pack $3.00 (regular price $4.49)
1 Energizer 8 pack AA Batteries $5.29 (regular price $7.99)
1 Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo 3.5 ounce 1.99
1 Planters Peanut Bar (filler) $.69
Total before coupons $19.97 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $28.63 (plus tax)
I had the following coupons:
1 Energizer Manufacturer Coupon ($1.00)
1 Energizer CVS Coupon ($5.00)
1 Johnson & Johnson Baby Product ($2.00)
Total Coupons $8.00
I used the following ECBs:
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($4.00)
CVS ECB ($5.37)
Total ECB used $11.37
With tax my total out of pocket was $.70 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!
ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$3.00 (from purchasing the Coke products)
Total earned $3.00!!!
Labels: Coupon Tales





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home