Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CVS Tales 12/12/07

This wasn't a necessary, well "planned" shopping trip. I needed to pick up a prescription and a large ice pack for my arm issues.

Scunci 2 pack Barrettes $2.99
CVS Hot/Cold Pack $19.99
Bath Poof $2.99
Trident Bubble Gum 8 pack $2.29
Trident Tropical Gum 8 pack $2.29

Total before coupons $30.55 (plus tax)


I had the following coupon:
1 CVS Coupon for Trident Gum - Buy one 8 pack get one free ($2.29)

Total Coupons $2.29

I used the following ECBs:
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($4.00)
CVS ECB ($5.00)
CVS ECB ($5.00)
CVS ECB ($5.00)

Total ECB used $26.00

With tax my total out of pocket was $2.26 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here