CVS Tales 12/10/07 (2nd Transaction)
Here is my 2nd transaction:
1 Energizer 8 pack AA Batteries $5.29 (regular price $7.99)
1 Robitussin Cough & Cold Night Time Remedy $4.99 (regular price $5.49)
1 Robitussin Cough & Cold Night Time Remedy $4.99 (regular price $5.49)
1 Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo 3.5 ounce 1.99
1 Kleenex Oval (Christmas design - filler item, I panicked!) $2.85
Total before coupons $20.11 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $23.81 (plus tax)
I had the following coupons:
1 Energizer Manufacturer Coupon ($1.00)
1 Energizer CVS Coupon ($5.00)
1 Robitussin Cough & Cold Coupon ($3.00)
1 Robitussin Cough & Cold Coupon ($3.00)
1 Johnson & Johnson Baby Product ($2.00)
Total Coupons $14.00
I used the following ECBs:
CVS ECB ($2.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
Total ECB used $5.00
With tax my total out of pocket was $1.11 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!
ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$5.00 (from purchasing the Robitussin products)
$5.00 (from purchasing the Energizer products)
Total earned $10.00!!!
Labels: Coupon Tales





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home