CVS Tales 12/18/07
Energizer 8 pack AA $5.29
Aqua Fresh 6.4oz $0.99
Aqua Fresh 6.4oz $0.99
Playtex Sport Tampon 16ct $4.99
J&J Easy Comb Tangle Spray $3.79
Total before coupons $16.05 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $20.75 (plus tax)
1 Energizer Manufacturer Coupon ($1.00)
1 Energizer CVS Coupon ($5.00)
1 CVS Johnson & Johnson Baby Product ($2.00)
1 Aqua Fresh Manufacturer Coupon ($1.00)
1 Aqua Fresh Manufacturer Coupon ($.75)
1 Playtex Sport Tampons ($2.50)
Total Coupons $12.25
I used the following ECBs:
CVS ECB ($2.00)
Total ECB used $2.00
With tax my total out of pocket was $1.93 which I paid by using my $25.00 gift card I earned last time I transfered a prescription from Walgreens to CVS!!!
ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$2.00 (from purchasing the Playtex Tampons)
$3/$15 Purchase
Total earned $5.00!!!
Labels: Coupon Tales





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home