Saturday, December 22, 2007

CVS Tales 12/20/07

Energizer 8 pack AA $5.29
Energizer 4 pack C $5.29
Jar Candle 20 ounce $3.74
Hickory Farms Cheese Crock $7.99
J&J Easy Grip Baby Soap $.99
Toys R Us $25 Gift Card $25.00 (gift card for niece)
Toys R Us $25 Gift Card $25.00 (gift card for niece)
Toys R Us $25 Gift Card $25.00 (gift card for nephew)
Toys R Us $25 Gift Card $25.00 (gift card for nephew)
Toys R Us $25 Gift Card $25.00 (gift card for nephew)

Total before coupons $148.30 (plus tax) - the total without sale prices would have been $154.95 (plus tax)

1 Energizer CVS Coupon ($5.00)
1 Energizer CVS Coupon ($5.00)
1 CVS Johnson & Johnson Baby Product ($2.00)

Total Coupons $12.00

I used the following ECBs:
CVS ECB ($5.00)
CVS ECB ($3.00)
CVS ECB ($2.00)


Total ECB used $10.00


With tax my total out of pocket was $126.30 which doesn't seem that great. If you look at just the merchandise I purchased - the total for that was $1.30 and that was decent. The gift cards are for our nieces and nephews in Rochester, NY. Easier to buy them at CVS than making a trip to Toys R Us.

ECB (Extra Care Bucks) earned for future trips:
$2.50/$10 Purchase
Total earned $2.50

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Knight said...

I do love that I can get gift certificates there too! Now I just have to remember to do it... LOL!!!

1/15/2008 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search & Win
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com
Who Links Here