Target Tales 01/10/08
Whew, long time no post! Actually bargain wise I haven't been out and about much so this is my first coupon tale in a long time. We had a nice Christmas - lots of family, food, and presents. The day after Christmas I had back surgery to repair the herniated discs. After one night in the hospital I have spent the rest of my time off recuperating at home. Yesterday (01/10) I had my first post-op check up and on the way home my Grammy stopped at Target so I could take advantage of the Huggies product coupon that expired that day.
I was cleared to return to work next week so I guess my "vacation" is over. BAH!
Anyway, I had a great shopping trip to Target thanks to Money Saving Mom and Thrifty Florida Mom!!
Here is the breakdown:
Quaker Oatmeal "Nutrition for Women" 2 @ $2.89 = $4.78
Mini Wall Calendar $1.00
Rold Gold Pretzel Rods $2.29
12 pack of Wash Clothes (Christmas colors) $.74 (on clearance)
Live Active Cheese 2 @ $2.64 = $5.28
"Kraft" product 7oz $3.00 (I have no idea what this is, I can't remember!?)
Electrasol 20 count Gelpack $2.66
Bananas 2lbs $1.05
Market Pantry Butter 1/2lb x 6 &1.19 @ each $7.14
Huggies Baby Wipes 20 count x 10 @ $.99 each $9.90
Renu Contact Solution 2oz X 3 @ $.99 = $2.97
Excedrin 24 count gel tabs $3.04 *this irritates me, CVS has it on sale and would have been free with the coupon!! Need to pay better attention!
Yoplait Yogurt 8 @ $.59 = $4.72
Peaches .76lb $1.51
Market Pantry Potatoes 5lb $1.99
Mini Bagels $3.59
2 Dole Salad Kits 2 @ $ $1.50 = $3.00
Pop Secret Popcorn 3 pack $1.50
Johnson & Johnson Buddy Soap $.94
Market Pantry Sour Cream 16oz X 2 @ $1.12 each = $2.24
Archer Farms Coffee trial size 12 @ $.99 = $11.88
TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS $79.89
Coupons used:
Quaker Oatmeal MF coupon ($.40)
Kraft cheese MF coupon 2 @ $2.00 ($4.00)
Electrasol MF coupon ($2.25)
Target Butter Coupon 6 x (.50) = $3.00
Target Huggies coupon save $3/2, $3.00 X 5 ($15.00)
Renu Coupon 3 @ $2.50 ($7.60)
Excedrin MF coupon ($.2.00)
Yoplait MF coupon ($1.00)
Target Potato Coupon ($1.00)
Target Coupon $1.00 X 2 = ($2.00)
Target Coffee Coupon $1.00 X 12 = ($12.00)
Pop Secret MF Coupon ($1.00)
Johnson & Johnson MF Coupon ($1.00)
TOTAL COUPONS $52.25
TOTAL PAID $26.56
Labels: Coupon Tales





2 Comments:
Hi Mrs Marcos,,,
It's Lisa from ~ Cents to Save. Email me Your address if you still want the Vicks rebate. WayRich14@aol.com
Thanks
I really do wish I lived closer to a Target. I always seem to find great clearance deals there!
Post a Comment
<< Home